Book Your Tax  Appointment Online!                                   


Medway MA, CPA

Contact Directions facebookG+LinkdIntwitterClient Tax Portal Login
Tax Year 2016  Corporate/Individual Tax Returns

Tax Return Prepared While You Wait

Is this you?

Are you tired of dealing with "chain" preparers, but you think it is the only affordable option to get your returns done while you wait?  Are you looking for a year-round, full service firm to help you with that "one thing" that makes your taxes just a little too complicated for you to do yourself? 

Maybe you bought a house, got married, had a child, or someone in your family started college, and you aren't sure how this affects your taxes.  You don't want the cost or hassle of the traditional service - meet with the accountant, leave your paperwork, wait (and sometimes...wait some more) for your straightforward tax returns to be finished.  We can help you!

For folks whose tax returns qualify, you can now have your tax return prepared in our office while you wait.

So, what kinds of tax returns qualify for same day, while you wait service?

  • You are filing an individual tax return, and you usually file form 1040, 1040a or 1040ez
  • You need to file in MA or RI (or both!)
  • Income sources for your family may include w-2 jobs, investment interest and dividends, retirement income, gambling winnings, unemployment
  • Deductions you usually take may include charity, taxes, medical expenses, employee business expenses, mortgage interest, educator expenses and IRA contributions
  • Maybe you went solar and need to take the credits
  • If you have children, you might have daycare costs or college tuition/student loan interest
  • You may have stock sales (but you don't have missing cost basis)
  • You get a k-1 from an investment you bought

Other Types of Returns

We will still gladly help you, but you qualify for our drop-off service or traditional service only (not while you wait), if these apply:

  • You have stock options through work
  • You own a business, even a part time or side business
  • You have a rental property
  • You need to file in more than two states
  • You have complicated investments, including employer stock options, restricted stock or employee stock purchase plans (ESPP)
  • You sold investment property

Not sure?  Call us, we will be happy to help!